Video Poker Tutorial
Welcome to the free video poker tutorial section, here we have a step by step guide to alert you to every aspect of playing video poker. Below is a complete overview of how our video poker games work and operate, feel free to refer to it as often as you like until such a time as you are confident enough to play video poker online using your own newly gained experience!
All of the key features of our video poker game above have been allocated a number, refer to this number in the guide below to find out what that part of the free play video poker game does,and you will soon get the hang of it!
1. This is the game name along with the pay table, here you will find out how much you will win for hitting certain hands.
2. Before you start to play you need to click on this area to decide how many hands per game you wish to play.
3. This button simply mutes or activates the game play sounds.
4. These buttons either increase or decrease the number of coins played on each hand.
5. This area reflects the number of coins you are playing per hand.
6. This display shows you how many hands you are playing per game.
7. This is the win display on completion of any one game all your winnings are displayed here.
8. This is your current credit balance display area.
9. Clicking this area will display the game play rules.
10. If you have been dealt a winning hand or hands click here to collect the winnings.
11. Should you wish to gamble any winnings won click here to take part in the gamble game.
12. This is the Draw button which is in play once you have held or discarded your chosen cards.
13. Clicking the Deal button will get the game underway and your initial hand will be dealt.
14. This is where your base hand will be displayed, click any card or cards you wish to hold.